Sub-floor preparation training!
- Date: April 24th 2018
- Time: Start 11am sharp. Finish 3:30pm
- Sandman Hotel & Suites, 1750 Sargent Ave, Winnipeg, MB.
- Parking included
- Lunch and coffee breaks included
- Classroom format (not hands on)
- Price per attendee: $150 + tax
You will learn about:
- Floor covering industry specifications available to all construction professionals for inclusion in project documents.
- NFCA floor installation standards, inspection services and problems we face in our industry.
- NFCA-approved moisture testing methods and alkalinity testing.
- Scope of Work - who is responsible on site for sub-floor correction, moisture testing, floor protection etc.
- Floor flatness challenges and what is required to get it right. Understand the FF (Floor Flatness) and FL (Floor Level) value system and why unacceptable concrete slabs continue to be provided to the flooring contractor. Understand the 10' straight edge test method and the standards for different flooring types.