MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for installing all types of floor and wall coverings. MAPEI has products for all areas of construction, including:
- Specialty adhesives for resilient, carpet, wood flooring and more
- Surface preparation products, including primers and skimcoating and patching compounds
- Self-leveling underlayments formulated for every need, from high-depth to high-flow
- Membranes for sound-reduction, crack-isolation and moisture mitigation
- Rendering mortars, repair mortars, large-format tile mortars, and superior grouts
- Solutions for waterproofing, parking decks, industrial flooring and more
We offer tested single-source solutions for LVT, LVP, engineered wood, stone or tile installation, backed by a single-system warranty, plus our MAPEI Technical Services team provides both remote and in-house training – and technical support is just a phone call away, before, during or after your installation.
Additionally, MAPEI is committed to providing sustainable, environmentally responsible products, including transparency offerings through Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs), Manufacturers’ Inventories (MIs) and more. It has a total of over 375 products that are certified for low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by an ISO-accredited, third-party certification body and tested by an industry-independent laboratory. For a total system solution that works with LEED v4, Living Building Challenge projects and others, visit www.mapei.ca.
Originally established in 1937, today MAPEI Group is a privately owned global corporation headquartered in Milan, Italy, with 89 subsidiaries including 81 plants in 36 countries. MAPEI Group chose Canada for its first steps away from home, opening the Laval, Québec, plant in 1978 as MAPEI Inc. MAPEI’s Canadian footprint currently spans over 4,600 km, with production facilities in Québec, Ontario and British Columbia and a distribution center in Alberta.